Clear Display Windows 8 Lock Screen
When you turn on the new PC / Notebook, it would appear that only displays Lock Screen background, time and so on. You must click the mouse before it disappeared Lock Screen, is not it?quite a waste of time, especially for those who are job deadline.
For that, ChIP give some tips on how to remove the Lock Screen and instantly displays the log-in screen with 5 simple steps.
1. Press Win + R on the keyboard
2. Type “gpedit.msc in the dialog box, and press” Ok “
3. Select and click Computer Configuration> Administrative Tools> Control Panel> Personalization on the left panel.
4. Double click on the “Do not display the lock screen
5. Select the “Enabled”, then press “Ok”