Fastest Way To PC shutdown in Windows 8 is as follows:
- 1. Go to the desktop.
- Right-click an empty part in it, and then click New >>> Shortcut.
- Type shutdown.exe-s-t 00
- Click Next.
- Type a name for the shortcut, such as Shut Down, and then click Finish.
- Right-click on the shortcut and select Pin to Taskbar, or copy the shortcut to the folder C: \ users \ your name \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ StarMenu \ Programs.
- Press and hold the Windows key and press F to open a search box.
- Type a name for the shortcut, click Apps at the top of the search box, and it should be performed on the left.
- Right-click the application, select the Pin, and should have been visible to the right of the Metro screen. Seretlah where you want it.
- To perform Shutdown, just click the Shortcut it. You do not need to turn again to the charm bar, then to the power settings just to do the shutdown.